- Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
- Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
- Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
- How much does it cost to ship my order?
- Shipping and returns are free on all US orders.
- 2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
- If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
- How long will it take my order to arrive
- Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
- 2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
- Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
- Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
- We also use the Shopify Planet program that helps us support groundbreaking technologies that remove carbon for a minimum of 1,000 years.
- What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
- At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
- At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
- We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- How long is your return policy?
- Our return policy is 60 days. which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- How do I start the return process?
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- We’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I exchange an item if it is damaged or doesn't fit me right?
- Just email us at email@example.com and we'll happily assist you in your exchange.
- What kinds of items do you accept returns/exchanges from?
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- We do not accept returns on lingerie or swimwear; however, we will exchange for store credit.
- What kinds of items do you not accept returns/exchanges from?
- We cannot accept returns on items purchased on final sale.
- When will the costs of my return be refunded to me?
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not within two days of your return reaching our warehouse.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
PROMOTIONS AND SALES
- What kind of promotions do you offer?
- We love to reward our newest and most loyal customers. New customers can get 10% off through our mailing list, and returning customers can join Club Sauvage for the opportunity to earn points with every order. See below for more information.
- How frequently does Les Coeurs Sauvages have sale events?
- Les Coeurs Sauvages has bi-annual anniversary sales. In order to be notified about these sales, please join our mailing list.
- How do I use a promotion code?
- To retrieve your discounted order, enter the code in the promotion code field in the payment section during the checkout process.
- Do you have a newsletter?
- Yes, join our movement! Through signing up to our mailing list, you will get 10% off your first purchase and get early access to product launches and promotions.
- What is your rewards program called and how can I join?
- Our rewards program is called Club Sauvage, and you can join here!
- Why should I join Club Sauvage?
- Club Sauvage is a collection of people with great taste who believe in a sustainable future for fashion, beauty, the planet and survivors. We recognize and value loyalty, so let us treat you! For every $1 you spend, you will earn 10 points. You can use these points to redeem a discount at a later date.
BRANDING AND ETHICS
- What does ethical sourcing mean?
- Whenever possible, we look for items that are made of premium or recycled materials in luxury styles and cuts. We're self aware enough to recognize that we're not flawless, but we're growing to try.
- As a fashion company that prides itself on our sustainability effort, we must acknowledge the fact that we are still a company that benefits from production and consumption, and that takes a toll on the environment. We're here to disrupt the industry and not be yet another company that claims a "net zero" impact on the environment.
- What kinds of companies do you source from?
- We seek out small, woman, or BIPOC owned suppliers who support ethical production and business models while still producing high quality items that are made of premium or recycled materials in luxury styles and cuts. Oh, and you won't find any of them on Amazon.