A natural assist—no synthetics, no dyes, no plastics.
Safely deepen postures without compromising alignment.
Yoga is about unblocking our energy and our potential. A strap helps make new postures (((safely))) accessible while keeping alignment.
Alignment + breath are key in yoga. You've probably experienced this—forcing a pose actually closes up our body because it intuitively feels unsafe and muscles contract. Yet gently moving into an asana with ease and grace is a completely different experience. When we combine breath with awareness, and use tools like a yoga strap for support, we allow our body to open in new ways.
1 strap = 1 tree planted.
- 6' | 0.3 lbs
- 100% unbleached cotton. No toxic dyes, no synthetics, no junk. Our Ananday yoga strap is free of harmful dyes and chemicals found in conventional yoga straps. The cotton strap is biodegradable and metal rings are recyclable. No plastic is used in production or packaging.
- Adjustable. Perfect size for a wide range of movements without leaving a trail of unused strap in the way. D-ring buckles can be securely adjusted to different postures and alignments. Fold the loose end back on itself and tighten to your desired loop size.
- Secure and non-slip even in the most sweaty and challenging postures. Increase flexibility, deepen stretches, assist with hard-to-reach poses, enhance warm ups, strengthen and tone, and add challenge to workouts.
- Fold up or roll up. You can even use the strap as a mat sling.
Why use a strap?
- (Safely) increase flexibility — expand your mobility in hard-to-reach poses
- Improve alignment — use a strap to move into new spaces while keeping a stable foundation
- Strengthen and tone with resistance
- Wash with you regular laundry, or hand wash, anytime your strap needs a little freshening up.
- Delicate cycle and natural detergent recommended. Air dry.
End of life
- Cotton is compostable, metal parts are recyclable.
We love our products and think you will too! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. No questions asked.
Our products are natural, sustainable, and plant-based. No junk, no toxins, no synthetics, no plastic. 100% biodegradable and recyclable, including the packaging. From the earth to the earth.
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.