There’s nothing quite like the smell of warm bread on the weekend. Here, our terracotta plate has been engraved with a bird and cut to fit neatly into a round basket. This special bread warmer is naturally insulating, and the basket itself has been handwoven from sustainably grown seagrass. It’s the best gift item for anyone who loves bread!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (Bread Warmer) 0.5"tall x 9”round
- (Basket) 3.25"tall x 11"round
- (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
- (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth. Dry well. Not dishwasher safe.
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the natural fibers.
- Whitewash can be removed with pressure water, or by hand.
- Do not put the basket in the oven.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.