- Handmade in New York City.
- 55% Linen 45% Cotton. Woven in England by Stephen Walters.
What is Cotton-Linen?
Two natural fibers mixed together to create a fabric with the beauty of both, our Cotton-Linen blend has the crisp hand feel of linen, and the soft color palette of cotton.
Why We Love It
- Versatility - our cotton linen ties are easy to style. With the ability to take you from the office, to happy hour, or a lovely beach wedding, these are the ties you will be reaching for all Spring and Summer long.
- Color Softness- the pure cotton yarn enables us to achieve soft & subtle colors perfect for Spring.
- Breathability - our cotton linen blend works for you in the hot weather. Being air-permeable, these ties have a breathability that allows for comfort even under the summer sun.
You may also like
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.