Fulfilled by our friends at London Littles
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
- Our rain boots are made with 100% natural rubber which is one of the most eco-friendly ways to produce rain boots. The added bonus - complete and total water resistance!
- The cotton insole helps keep those little toes warm and dry. Believe it or not, the cotton is very important to prevent stinky shoes from happening.
- Each pair of London Littles rain boots comes packaged in an adorable drawstring bag. A little bonus for your adventures.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Made from 100% natural rubber for water resistance
- Easy to pull on and off
- Sturdy soles made with a non-slip grip
- Ideal for rain, snow and muck
HOW TO CLEAN
- Clean the exterior with mild dish soap, water and a soft cloth
- If the interior becomes wet, remove the insoles and let both the insert and boot dry for 24-48 hours.
HOW TO SIZE
- Stand up straight with your heel against a wall and a blank piece of paper taped to the ground. Make sure the paper is flush to the wall.
- With your foot on the paper, trace around the foot.
- Measure the longest point of the foot. From the back of the heel to the end of the longest toe.
- Repeat for the other foot. Sometimes our feet are different sizes and could cause a shoe to not fit!
- Add .25 inches to the measurement. This is your insole length and you can now match this length with the size chart below!
|US Size||UK Size||EU Size||Insole Length in Inches|
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.