My parents have an old beach house that sways with each crashing wave on Carbon Beach. It’s stripped, raw, and everything smells of ocean and beach stones. It’s the most tranquil place I’ve known in my life… a place of few distractions, where you can hear your thoughts, and be. I hope this candle brings you back to 𝓎𝑜𝓊.
Hand-poured in small batches in Los Angeles
• Size: 283 g / 10 oz
• Burn time: 60 Hours
• Our Soy and Coconut Wax Blend is vegan + cruelty free
• 100% pure braided cotton wick primed with vegetable wax coating
• Free of toxins, parabens, phthalates
• Each candle includes our signature nude velvet travel bag
Candle Care + Burn Instructions
• Trim wicks to ¼’’prior to lighting for a clean and smoke free burn.
• On your first light, allow the candle to burn for at least 2-3 hours or until the melted wax reaches the edges.
• There will be some “wax wall hanging,” but that’s normal.
• Place candle on a heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
• Do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Discontinue burning the candle when less than ¼” wax remains.
• Keep your candles upright and out of direct sunlight. Soy and coconut wax has a low melt point.
About the Brand
Haven Namai, meaning a place of refuge, home and new life, was born during a time we were all craving more of that. Each candle is hand poured here in Los Angeles with love and care, made of 100% soy+coconut wax so they are safe to burn around children and pets, with natural scents, reminiscent of times of comfort or celebration.
Founder Jessi Malay believes that your home is your foundation, where you begin and end each day. When you pour love into your home, you create an environment that nurtures you back. I wanted to create a brand that brings more warmth, light, and comfort to your home, starting with candles.
French for “wild hearts”, Les Coeurs Sauvages is an ethical marketplace that champions human-driven, purpose-led retail.
We believe the future of retail belongs back where it started, with people. People who contribute more than just things to the world. They are thoughtful humans who push against what’s expected of them and follow their hearts.
Can I track my order after I’ve placed it?
Yes! Once your order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation email and order number.
Our website is run through Shopify, so you can track your package once it is ordered through the SHOP app, or through your item’s shipper tracking number.
How much does it cost to ship my order?
Shipping and returns are free on all US orders
2-day shipping is free on orders over $200.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If an order is received before 2 pm EST, we typically ship the same day. All orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days of when they are placed.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Standard shipping will arrive in approximately 5-7 business days.
2-day shipping will arrive within 2 business days of shipment.
Do you offset the carbon in your shipping?
Absolutely! Les Coeurs Sauvages is committed to helping the planet and taking meaningful action, which is why all of our shipments are 100% carbon neutral at no cost to you! We offset the carbon in all of our shipping. For every mile a truck travels to get your package to you, we pay to support forest preservation in order to make sure the levels of CO2 in the atmosphere stay the same.
What methods of payment may I utilize to complete a purchase?
At this time Les Coeurs Sauvages accepts the following payment methods:
Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
At this time, we cannot accept cash, CODs, checks, or money orders for purchases.
We also accept Afterpay and Klarna.